The mission of the Customer Excellence Representative is to support the overall business strategy for Atos Medical by assisting the Direct to Customer group in the North America Region. This role will support the U.S. customer call center operations and inside sales, functions to optimize customer satisfaction and enhance profitable growth throughout our customer management activities. This will be achieved by assisting with activities related to customer service, client retention, and revenue generation through the sales cycle.
Join us and give people a voice
Atos Medical is a specialized medical device company and the clear market and technology leader for voice and pulmonary rehabilitation for cancer patients who have lost their voice box. We design, manufacture and sell our entire core portfolio directly to leading institutions, health care professionals and patients. We believe everyone should have the right to speak, also after their cancer. That’s why we are committed to giving a voice to people who breathe through a stoma, with design solutions and technologies built on decades of experience and a deep understanding of our users.
Job responsibilities for Customer Experience Representative
Customer Service Space
- Manage inbound and outbound calls, order entry, technical product support, problem resolution, coordination of order process flow, and customer file maintenance.
- Support distribution of Atos Medical Products by communicating with customers on the telephone, via email, mail, and fax.
- Act as a backup to Customer Support by processing new customer sales orders and customer requests in periods of high volume.
- Responsible for taking requests by phone or webshop and accurate order entry.
- Communicate client information necessary to schedule shipment of products.
- Responsible for processing Web-Shop orders, as assigned.
- Accurately maintain departmental notes to ensure accuracy: Insurance, sales, customer, orders, customer demographic, and personal profile information.
- Work closely with the Logistics, Insurance, and Accounting Departments to ensure timely and accurate deliveries with customer satisfaction as the primary goal.
- Communicate with the Insurance department to ensure proper billing to insurance companies, contracts, other third-party payers, and clients/patients for all products delivered.
- Handling a variety of inbound and outbound customer calls.
- Complete customer outreach and contact potential new customers referred by outside leads, doctors’ orders, insurance info, web shop inquiries, etc.
- Process existing customer sales orders according to department instructions and quality procedures.
- Train Atos Medical’s complete catalog of medical devices to provide technical product support and problem resolution to customer inquiries and concerns.
- Support various stakeholders in monthly appointment planning and sales-related tasks for North America.
Basic Requirements for the Customer Experience Representative
- 1-2 years of customer service/support-related experience, internship experience, call center, or business generation work.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Must be currently authorized to work for Atos Medical in the US and not require future visa sponsorship.
- COVID Vaccination or a reasonable accommodation
Preferred Qualifications for the Customer Experience Representative
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of studies: healthcare management, business administration, biomedical, or similar.
- Prior internship or work experience desired but not required.
Skills and Competencies for the Customer Experience Representative
- Proficient with the use of technology with programs such as MS Word and Excel, Salesforce experience preferred.
- Excel analysis capabilities.
- Must have attention to detail and the ability to maintain accurate data entry activities.
- Possesses problem-solving skills and takes initiative to resolve deadline conflicts.
- Ability to time manage, multitask, and prioritize multiple assignments.
- Outstanding communicator and proactively works to resolve issues with a positive, professional attitude.
Capable of working independently as well as in a team environment.
Customer Experience Representative
You will be part of an ambitious work environment in which teams work together to continuously grow and develop the business. You will have great opportunities to learn and develop, and you will be offered a competitive salary package and benefits.
Atos Medical is a global leader with Swedish headquarters and more than 15 subsidiaries worldwide. We are committed to living our values: we listen – we inspire – we focus – we engage every day. We connect with stakeholders, involving them in our activities and striving to support and empower our users and each other every day. No matter whom we interact with – users, colleagues, health care professionals, business partners – respect and integrity are at the core of everything we do.
Additional benefits for Customer Service Representative:
- Competitive Pay
- Flex schedule
- Remote work arrangement available
- Work-Life Balance
- Training & Development
- Wellness Resources
- State of the Art Facility
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
Atos Medical, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled