In this Customer Service Representative role, you will support Atos Management by providing excellent customer service while managing inbound and outbound calls, order entry, technical product support, problem resolution, coordination of order process flow, customer file maintenance and performing general duties according to department and quality procedures.
The typical day for a Customer Service Representative in a call center environment includes answering 50-70 inbound calls per day. These calls range from patients looking to place an order to physicians with questions about products. Detail is critical to this position as before they can place an order with a client they must ensure they have a valid prescription and that their insurance information is up to date. Normal work hours will be Monday thru Thursday 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM and Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
Join us and give people a voice
Atos Medical is a specialized medical device company and the clear market and technology leader for voice and pulmonary rehabilitation for cancer patients who have lost their voice box. We design, manufacture and sell our entire core portfolio directly to leading institutions, health care professionals and patients. We believe everyone should have the right to speak, also after their cancer. That’s why we are committed to giving a voice to people who breathe through a stoma, with design solutions and technologies built on decades of experience and a deep understanding of our users.
Main job responsibilities for Customer Service Representative
- Support distribution of Atos Medical Products by communicating with customers on the telephone, via email, mail and fax.
- Respond to every voicemail, email, or internal customer within four hours.
- Provide 1 business day turn-around for all material requests (from both customers and sales reps.) and timely computer entry of customer orders.
- Process existing customer sales orders according to department instructions and quality procedures.
- Act as a backup to Customer Support by processing new customer sales orders and customer requests in periods of high volume.
- Maintain customer satisfaction through quality service, polite mannerism, educated answers and thorough follow-up.
- Continuously resell the value of Atos products to all customers.
- Maintain departmental standards for one call resolutions and minimal calls to voicemail.
- Responsible for prompt courteous customer service including accurate order entry.
- Represent the Company in a professional and courteous manner in all interactions with clients/patients.
- Communicate client information necessary to schedule shipment of products.
- Determine correct resolution to client complaints, take corrective action and monitor results.
- Responsible for processing Web-Shop orders, as assigned.
- Cross train co-workers in all procedures and processes.
- Maintain department records according to department guidelines.
- Accurately maintain departmental notes to ensure accuracy: Insurance, sales, customer, orders.
- Work closely with the Logistics, Insurance and Accounting Departments to ensure timely and accurate deliveries with customer satisfaction the primary goal.
- Communicate with Insurance department to ensure proper billing to insurance companies, contracts, other third-party payers and client/patients for all products delivered.
- Participate in Company’s Performance Management program as requested by the Performance Management Coordinator.
- Participate in Company committees when requested.
- Perform any and all other duties assigned, with a positive attitude, while keeping priority in order in mind.
- Actively participate in any/all departmental training meetings.
- Travel may be required.
Basic Qualifications for Customer Service Representative
- Experience: 2 + years of background in inside sales or customer service
- HS Diploma or G.E.D.
- COVID Vaccination or reasonable accommodation
Preferred Qualifications for Customer Service Representative
- Minimum 2 years of call center experience preferred
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
Skills and Competencies for Customer Service Representative
- Excellent customer service skills and a professional attitude.
- Strong communication skills/phone etiquette.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment a must.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize them and pay attention to detail.
- Demonstrated PC and keyboarding skills along with experience in Microsoft Office.
- Preferred experience with MSO365, 8×8 telephone software, SAP, and Brightree.
- Bilingual a plus–Spanish or French Canadian.
- Strong data entry skills.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the principle and essential functions of the position and shall not be construed as the only duties that may be assigned for the position.
Customer Service Representative
You will be part of an ambitious work environment in which teams work together to continuously grow and develop the business. You will have great opportunities to learn and develop, and you will be offered a competitive salary package and benefits.
Atos Medical is a global leader with Swedish headquarters and more than 15 subsidiaries worldwide. We are committed to living our values: we listen – we inspire – we focus – we engage every day. We connect with stakeholders, involving them in our activities and striving to support and empower our users and each other every day. No matter whom we interact with – users, colleagues, health care professionals, business partners – respect and integrity are at the core of everything we do.
Additional benefits for Customer Service Representative:
- Competitive Pay
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Training & Development
- Wellness Resources
- State of the Art Facility
- Gourmet Coffee
Atos Medical, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled