Atos Medical has an immediate opening in the Inside Sales – Customer Support Team.
In this INSIDE SALES (Customer Support) Representative role, you will support Atos Management by providing excellent customer service while managing inbound and outbound calls, order entry, technical product support, problem resolution, and coordination of order process flow, customer file maintenance and performing general duties according to department and quality procedures.
Join us and give people a voice
Atos Medical is a specialized medical device company and the clear market and technology leader for voice and pulmonary rehabilitation for cancer patients who have lost their voice box. We design, manufacture and sell our entire core portfolio directly to leading institutions, health care professionals and patients. We believe everyone should have the right to speak, also after their cancer. That’s why we are committed to giving a voice to people who breathe through a stoma, with design solutions and technologies built on decades of experience and a deep understanding of our users.
Main job responsibilities for INSIDE SALES (Customer Support) Representative
- Develop and manage sales leads through the sales cycle
- Develop and implement Direct to Consumer (DTC) Marketing plans
- Work with Territory Sales Managers to plan and organize patient meetings and courses
- Complete customer outreach and contact potential new customers referred by outside leads, doctors’ orders, insurance info, web shop inquiries, etc.
- Proactively contact all customers that have not placed an order in the last month to sell customer new products
- Contact customers with up-selling, cross selling and consultative selling opportunities
- Contact new customers after first order
- Work with outside sales reps on DTC activities
- Increase HME sales through customer follow-up
- Follow-up on all sample distributions to patients
- Solicit new customers through direct leads and cold calls
- Respond to every voicemail, email, or internal customer within four hours
- Act as a backup to team members when they are out of the office
- Process existing customer sales orders according to department instructions and quality procedures
- Maintain departmental standards for one-call resolutions and minimal calls to voicemail.
Basic Qualifications for INSIDE SALES (Customer Support) Representative
- 2 + years of experience in inside sales
- HS Diploma or GED
Preferred Qualifications for INSIDE SALES (Customer Support) Representative
Bachelor Degree preferred but not required
Experience in Healthcare or medical device industry preferred but not required
Bi-Lingual Spanish-English Skills are preferred but not required
Competencies for INSIDE SALES (Customer Support) Representative
- Ability to recognize prospects, present products, and close sales.
- Excellent customer service skills and a professional attitude.
- Strong communication skills/phone etiquette.
- Ability to work in a team environment a must.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize them and pay attention to detail.
- Demonstrated PC and keyboarding skills along with experience in Microsoft Office.
- The INSIDE SALES (Customer Support) Representative position requires strong skills in account management and the ability to generate new business from potential clients.
INSIDE SALES (Customer Support) Representative
You will be part of an ambitious work environment in which teams work together to continuously grow and develop the business. You will have great opportunities to learn and develop, and you will be offered a competitive salary package and benefits.
Atos Medical is a global leader with Swedish headquarters and more than 20 subsidiaries worldwide. We are committed to living our values: we listen – we inspire – we focus – we engage every day. We connect with stakeholders, involving them in our activities and striving to support and empower our users and each other every day. No matter whom we interact with – users, colleagues, health care professionals, business partners – respect and integrity are at the core of everything we do.
Additional benefits for Inside Sales (Customer Support) Representative:
- Competitive Pay
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Training & Development
- Wellness Resources
- State of the Art Facility
- Gourmet Coffee
Atos Medical, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled