The National Manager, Laryngectomy US, will collaborate with the Global Laryngectomy Team and US Leadership Team. This is a field-based managerial position responsible for delivering targeted sales through the direct supervision of the Regional Sales Managers. The Region includes the United States of America.
Join us and give people a voice
Atos Medical is a specialized medical device company and the clear market and technology leader for voice and pulmonary rehabilitation for cancer patients who have lost their voice box. We design, manufacture, and sell our entire core portfolio directly to leading institutions, healthcare professionals, and patients. We believe everyone should have the right to speak, also after their cancer. That’s why we are committed to giving a voice to people who breathe through a stoma, with design solutions and technologies built on decades of experience and a deep understanding of our users.
Under the general direction of the Managing Director/SVP US, the National Manager is responsible for achieving targeted sales. The National Manager will work to continually develop a well-disciplined, well-trained, organized sales force, currently consisting of 18 Territory Managers and 2 Regional Sales Managers. The National Manager must secure an expanded existing business, develop new customers and utilize all the services and support available throughout the company to meet and exceed our targeted sales number.*An internal preferred candidate has been identified.
Job Responsibilities of the National Manager, Laryngectomy US
- Set direction and effectively lead the regional sales team; provide an environment where all sales professionals feel motivated, grow and exceed their targets.
- Ensure that 2 regional sales teams in the US meet or exceed the budget targets and ensure that targets are aligned with the strategic growth plan for the US.
- Prepare monthly report noting accomplishments/activities/plans.
- Develop, review and suggest changes to sales department policies and procedures as needed.
- Coach RSM’s to work effectively, cultivate business relationships, to maximize their time to achieve their targeted sales.
- Work with minimal supervision and set sales, establish account strategies, establish regional sales targets and goals, implant elements, and monitor regional action plans (monthly, quarterly, yearly) to ensure success in achieving target sales.
- Drive and develop productive relationships with Key Opinion Leaders, patient groups, Health Care Professionals, and other key influencers in the market.
- Ensure compliance and implementation of company policies.
- Ensure proper key account management of key hospital accounts in the US.
- Work collaboratively crisscross-functionally with internal stakeholders.
- Provide customer, market, and performance analysis and feedback.
- Effectively execute sales process associated with driving product launches and marketing campaigns.
- Recruit, onboard, train, incentivize and retain Sales Force and lead talent management initiatives.
- Participate as an active member of the US Leadership Team.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Basic Qualifications of the National Manager, Laryngectomy US
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years as a Regional Sales Manager within a Medical Device Industry
- Must possess a valid US drives license, own or have leased a late-model automobile appropriate for the position, a credit rating acceptable to extensive travel.
Preferred Qualifications of the National Manager, Laryngectomy US
- Education: Master’s Degree is preferred but not required.
- Experience: National Accounts and/or experience selling to Federal Government, specifically VHA is preferred but not required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work in an influencer sales environment, recognize prospects, present products and help close sales.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Rereporting strategic planning, and project management skills at a national level
- Ability to manage and lead with ethical integrity.
- Track record of successfully building relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to positively coach the team through a complex process.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite and CRM databases
Additional Benefits of the National Manager, Laryngectomy US
- Competitive Pay
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Training & Development
- Wellness Resources
- Work Life Balance
Atos Medical, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled