Preferred Location: Midwest Territory
Open to Illinois (Chicagoland) and/or Indiana
We are seeking a successful and enthusiastic Territory Sales Manager to deliver targeted sales in the Midwest territory. This person will engage with key stakeholders by focusing on a sales structure for diligent execution – a combination that will help to engage and inspire laryngectomy patients all over the U.S. for Atos Medical. This posting is for a Territory Sales Manager – Midwest Territory for a multi-state region that includes Illinois and Indiana. We are seeking qualified candidates who live within a 25 mile radius of an international airport associated with the Territory location. If you have the qualifications to be successful, are located near the airport for efficient travel, and are looking for a great sales opportunity in the Medical device industry where you can truly have an impact, we hope you will apply.
Join us and give people a voice
Atos Medical is a specialized medical device company and the clear market and technology leader for voice and pulmonary rehabilitation for cancer patients who have lost their voice box. We design, manufacture and sell our entire core portfolio directly to leading institutions, health care professionals and patients. We believe everyone should have the right to speak, also after their cancer. That’s why we are committed to giving a voice to people who breathe through a stoma, with design solutions and technologies built on decades of experience and a deep understanding of our users.
Job Responsibilities for the Territory Sales Manager – Midwest Territory
- Deliver targeted sales in the Mid-Atlantic Territory in the U.S. for Atos Medical.
- Develop strong relationships with hospitals and physician practices including ENT doctors’ (otolaryngologists), speech language pathologists, discharge planning, respiratory nursing, and interfacing with end users (consumers).
- Develop existing business relationships with referral sources and clients/patients, with an emphasis on customer retention.
- Promote complete line of Atos Medical manufactured and distributed products as assigned.
- Work with the Customer Support Group in qualifying and following through with prospective customers.
- Represent the Company at conferences, seminars, and meetings as assigned (some on weekends) in a professional manner that will enhance the Company’s public image and reputation.
- Share competitive or market information with the entire sales force.
- Provide feedback on product applications.
- Travel within the territory sufficient to achieve targeted sales.
- Instruct users in the safe and proper use of products.
- Sales reporting.
Job Requirements for the Territory Sales Manager – Midwest Territory
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Experience: Minimum of three years outside Sale experience or professional qualifications specific to the position (such as Speech Language Pathologist). 5+ years of inside/outside sales and customer service experience preferred. Should have some operating room experience and significant patient interface.
- Employment is subject to a satisfactory background and credit check.
- Position requires visiting clinicians in a health care facility or provider’s office where patients may be present. Tuberculosis screening upon employment and every 12 months based on exposure. Hepatitis B Vaccine is optional.
- NOTE: Must possess valid US drives license, own or have leased a late model automobile appropriate for the position, a credit rating acceptable to extensive travel.
- This position will incur extensive travel (60% plus).
Preferred Qualifications for the Territory Sales Manager – Midwest Territory
- Master’s degree is preferred but not required
- Master’s degree preferred
- Experience: 5+ years of inside/outside sales and customer service experience preferred.
- Clinical qualifications and experience a plus
- Preferred Area of Sales Experience: Medical Device/Clinical
Skills and Abilities for the Territory Sales Manager – Midwest Territory
- Ability to work under direction and independently, set priorities and plan effective travel. Possess effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of clinical application and ability to articulate at the physician, nurse, speech language pathologist and patient levels.
- Strong sales ability.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Strong convincing power.
- Handling the pressure and stress of achieving targets.
- Computer proficient.
Territory Sales Manager – Midwest Territory
You will be part of an ambitious work environment in which teams work together to continuously grow and develop the business. You will have great opportunities to learn and develop, and you will be offered a competitive salary package and benefits.
Atos Medical is a global leader with Swedish headquarters and more than 15 subsidiaries worldwide. We are committed to living our values: we listen – we inspire – we focus – we engage every day. We connect with stakeholders, involving them in our activities and striving to support and empower our users and each other every day. No matter whom we interact with – users, colleagues, health care professionals, business partners – respect and integrity are at the core of everything we do.
Additional benefits for Territory Sales Manager:
- Competitive Pay
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Training & Development
- Wellness Resources
- State of the Art Facility
- Flexible work arrangements
- Work from home/remote work arrangements
Atos Medical, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled