Welcome to Provox® Life™. Follow the steps below to learn how to use and apply the products your speech pathologist prescribed. There are also numerous resources available as well as dedicated Q&A Information Sessions hosted via ZOOM.
STEP 1: Provox Life System
STEP 2: Learn how to use and apply the products
STEP 3: Read the Quick Start Guide on how to get started using products
STEP 4: Product usage follow-up questions
STEP 5: Supplemental Provox Life Resources
- There are times when you need extra protection.
- Simple steps to change from your nighttime to your daytime adhesive.
- Provox Life LaryTube is a soft, silicone tube designed to prevent the stoma from shrinking.
STEP 6: How to get more Provox Life products
Have more questions? Join a Provox Life Q&A Informational Session.
We invite you to join a small group session to learn more about Provox Life, our newest product line offering a flexible, complete system of adhesives, HMEs and laryngectomy tubes. Gain a better understanding of the new products and feel more confident using Provox Life.
The session will feature:
- Product demonstrations
- Atos clinical educators to help troubleshoot
- Question and answer session
It’s easy! To learn more about connecting and participating in an online meeting or webinar, click here!
Have questions? Contact our Events Team at 1.800.217.0025 option 4 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get registered.
Disclaimer: The content, claims and timelines included in these events, materials and communications are intended for the US market. For information relevant outside of the US, please contact your local Atos Medical office.
Learn more about Provox Life HMEs and attachments
Provox Life HMEs:
Small changes to the dimensions of the heat and moisture exchangers (HME) deliver significant gains in the way Provox Life HMEs perform.
Provox Life Attachments:
The innovative and clover-shaped Provox Life adhesives are designed for better fit and more comfort. They include choices suitable for a variety of skin types and stoma contours, providing a personalized solution for the user.
The following documents are intended for clinician use only.
- By signing, I acknowledge that I have received a copy of the above Patient Services Book which contains Patient Bill of Rights and Responsibilities, Patient Service Agreement, Notice of Privacy Practices (HIPAA), Ordering Laryngectomy Supplies and Understanding Your Insurance Benefits.
- Must be signed by treating practitioner
- Form is optimized for download and completion in Adobe Acrobat/Reader
- Acrobat Reader can be downloaded for free at get.adobe.com/reader