In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Atos Medical is facilitating live panel discussions with leading international facilities to discuss how they have modified their practices during the pandemic. Past panel discussions are available to view here.
Past panel discussions:
- COVID-19 and airway management of the laryngectomy and tracheostomy patient
- Laryngectomy surgery, management and rehabilitation during COVID-19
- Laryngectomy care considerations and telepractice during COVID-19
- Tracheostomy Care in the Hospital and Community during COVID-19
- Best Practice Sharing in Head and Neck Cancer Patient Management during COVID-19
- Laryngectomy and Tracheostomy Care During the COVID-19 Pandemic
The different recordings are available to view below.