- 8 tips to help maintain wellness
- General wellness tips: Do's and Don'ts
- Stoma care and cleaning guidelines for products
- Products that may be helpful
- Outlines different measures that may help reduce the risk of infection for the neck breather
- - Frequent hand washing
- - Avoiding close contact
- - and more!
- Details specific COVID-19 precautions for people who have undergone laryngectomy
- How SARS-CoV-2 Virus is most commonly spread from an infected person to others
- How laryngectomees can protect themselves
- COVID-19 Testing
CareTips information sheets created exclusively by Atos Medical Inc. can be viewed and printed for your convenience.
Some of the topics include:
- How to maintain and extend the device of your voice prothesis by using your Provox Brush and Flush
- How to determine if your voice prosthesis is leaking and what you can do
- Suggestions and anecdotal treatments that may help extend the life of your voice prosthesis
- As well as many more!
You can view all of the CareTips by clicking here.
Our specially designed emergency rescue breathing card, neck breather alert bracelet and medical alert window cling will give both you and your loved ones extra peace of mind in the case of an unexpected emergency. Also included on this page is a rescue breathing guide and video by Dr. Itzhak Brooks.
You can view all of the emergency resources by clicking here.