The voice prosthesis for people who consistently experience early leakage through with other voice prostheses.
- Clinically proven for device longevity*
- Reduces the need for frequent replacements in most patients who experience short device life*
- Valve and valve-seat consist of fluoroplastic which appears to be insusceptible to destruction by Candida*
- Valve closes with magnets which prevents inadvertent valve opening when the patient breathes or swallows
- Available in three strengths – Light, Strong and XtraStrong
Non-sterile, for single use.
*Data on file.
Caution: Provox ActiValve contains magnets that may cause serious harm if kept in situ during MRI or radiation therapy.
For Clinician Insertion Only.
How does speech with a voice prosthesis work? Watch the video below to learn more.
What to do if your voice prosthesis is leaking?