Patient-changeable voice prosthesis with proven Provox features and quality.
- With clinician guidance, patients may learn to insert, remove and clean the NiD prosthesis themselves
- Longer device life compared to other non-indwelling voice prostheses
- Attached to a wide safety medallion to prevent it from falling into the airway*
- Low airflow resistance
- Using dedicated cleaning tools, prosthesis may be cleaned while inside puncture or it may be removed for cleaning
- Easy to visualize and maintain
Non-sterile, for single patient use.
*Data on file
How does speech with a voice prosthesis work? Watch the video below to learn more.
What to do if your voice prosthesis is leaking?