Soft, silicone tubes for maintaining the opening of the tracheostoma while supporting pulmonary rehabilitation with the use of a Provox Life HME.
- Compatible with all Provox Life HMEs
- Available in Standard (pictured), Standard with Ring, Fenestrated and Fenestrated with Ring
- Standard and Fenestrated tubes can be secured with Provox® TubeHolder, Provox® LaryClip™ or Freevent® Neckband, while the LaryTube with Ring is designed to be secured with a Provox Life adhesive
- Non-sterile, reusable, for single patient use. Clinician may custom fenestrate Provox Life LaryTube Standard and Provox Life LaryTube with Ring for use with a voice prosthesis.
- ID = inner diameter (in mm)
- OD = outer diameter (in mm)
- L = length (in mm)