A nighttime solution designed to help you sleep comfortably, soothe the skin and improve lung health.
- Soft and smooth for nighttime comfort
- Adhesive made of hydrogel to soothe and cool the skin
- Excellent humidification compared to other HMEs*
- Low breathing resistance for easy nighttime breathing
- Side openings to prevent occlusion while sleeping and, if needed, allow for manual occlusion to speak
Non-sterile, for single use.
Note: Do not use skin barrier, wipe, cream, alcohol or any other skin prep prior to applying Provox Luna.
Provox Luna HME is not designed for daytime speech
Provox Luna is meant to be used as a system and is not interchangeable with other Provox products.
*Data on file
Watch this video about what happens inside your lungs when you are using an HME and when you are not using an HME.
Attachments, including adhesives and laryngectomy tubes, make it possible for you to use a Heat and Moisture Exchanger (HME) in front of your stoma. Learn more about attachments here!