Combines the benefits of the Provox® Vega™ with a solution to manage leakage around the voice prosthesis* due to enlarged puncture.
- The enlarged esophageal flange is thin, concave and very flexible so it conforms to the tissue around the TE puncture
- The user can continue to speak, eat and drink while the leakage around is managed
The Provox Vega XtraSeal voice prosthesis comes with an Insertion System that can provide more control and greater flexibility.
- Adapts to patient anatomy and clinician’s preferred insertion method*
- Creates an ideal fold of the esophageal flange
- Intuitive and easy-to-use
For single use.
For Clinician Insertion Only.
How does speech with a voice prosthesis work? Watch the video below to learn more.
What to do if your voice prosthesis is leaking?